Here’s how it works:
- Simply fill out the short form below or bring in the completed form (click here for form) to our welcome desk at the club.
- Our member director will give you a tour of the club, introduce you to some of our members and help you schedule a round of golf, tennis court, lesson or dinner reservation.
- He/She will also provide you with a temporary membership card and number. You will have the same privileges as a full member as long as the card is active.
- We’ll link a credit card of your choice to the account, which will enable you to charge drinks, dinners, lessons, carts and other items that members routinely purchase.
- We will place a nominal $100 fee on the card for membership. By law, we need to charge for a membership to maintain our Club Level Liquor License. This fee will be converted to your membership dues, should you decide to join us or can be used to cover incidental charges such as food and drinks.
That’s it! It’s the most uncomplicated trial membership in the industry. Sign up now, and avail yourself of all the privileges of a Country Club lifestyle.
Our house manager, Dan Gold will contact you to set up a tour and to get you started! Or call or email him directly at 732-349-8855 Ext. 33 or Dan@trcc.net
For a limited time only, we are offering the following two late season promotions.
- Pro-rated membership. Join anytime before the end of the year. We’ll pro-rate your membership based on remaining days—AND enable you to lock in 2017 rates for 2018.
- Buy 12-Get 16!. Select any membership for 2018 and pay 2017 rates. We’ll give you the remainder of 2017 free with full payment of 2018 dues.
Dan will provide you all the details.
For a full list of our available memberships, click here.